Friday, March 2, 2012



Happy Birthday Jared!

My hunk of a husband turned 33 in February. He thinks he is so old now, but he is only as old as he acts. So he is very young. lol Just teasing honey! :) For his Birthday the boys got to have a dart gun war with Dad. Nothing like pizza, banana cream pie, and being together. We kept it mellow, just the way Jared likes it.

Its a tradition every year to have a double date with Jared's brother Ben and his wife Celeste. Ben's Birthday is the day before Jared's. This year they came over to our house when they were in town, while the kids kept Grandma and Grandpa Osborn on their toes babysitting, and we all worked together to cook up some Thai food. We are talking yummy peanut sauce! It was really good. We played some games and had a nice quiet evening.

I am so lucky to be married to this man. He is the kind of guy who will do dishes, change laundry, clean and organize and pretty much anything I need help with. He always supports my girls nights too! I know, you see, what a man! I am truly blessed to have such a righteous, kind, gentle and trustworthy man for my eternal companion. I love you Jared.



Chase kept trying to grab the flame on the candles. Stinker.







The Double Date...


Love that Jared and Ben don't mind cooking.


Jared and Ben. Ben is younger by 3 years.




Celeste, Ben, Jared and me


Glad we got to celebrate such a great guy. :)

1 comment:

The Conant Family said...

What a fun date night, looks like the boys had a yummy Birthday dinner! Miss you guys!