Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Busy Last Few Months!

Okay, lets play catch up shall we...


Sold our House!


First home, good memories, don't really miss it (just the grapes).



Owen Turned Five!


I used a lot of red food coloring for this cake.



We ate Birthday cupcakes instead.



Owen got a sweet tent from sweet parents. :)


My Baby Boy...not a baby anymore.


Celebrated my 26th with all the family in town.

Seeing family was the best gift this year.

Canned more peaches...Nectarines are easier, I think I'm gonna convert.



Owen Started School!!!


Ya think he's excited?!

Thanks for the backpack Grandpa & Grandma!



South Pines Elementary (Jared went here as a kid, its now remodeled)



Owen was more nervous than scared. He didn't even notice me leave.



He loves his Kindergarten class and teacher Ms. Mack.



His favorite thing about the classroom was the mini library, he loves to read.



He brought home all sorts of fun things. He loves it! Another favorite thing about school is getting to play on the monkey bars before and during their recess break. He's made lots of friends and he is such a smart kid. They have homework...I know, crazy huh...but he loves it, especially when I reward his efforts. ;)


And we Bought a House!!


Seriously, the first words I said when I saw this house was "it is the ugliest house I've ever seen." I was pretty short sighted. Then we viewed the inside. I fell in love with the vaulted ceilings, square footage (3+ the size of our last home), and the potential! We love it! Good neighborhood and it was in our price range, we've been so blessed. We've been busy moving in. More photos to come!

3 comments:

Joann said...

I'm so glad you sold your home. What did you end up selling it for, was it around what you asked for it? Yea, Owen is going to school, cool. Now only two kids at home for half the day, it's a good break, huh?

Stephani said...

Love the pic of Owen excited to go to school! SUCH a cute kid. Glad he's loving school, kindergarten is so fun.
Can't wait to see more pics of the new house, what a lame sister I am that I haven't even seen it physically yet. And that I haven't even helped you move at all. I've been sick, can I buy an excuse? Okay, you're right, I'm just plain lame.
But I really do love ya, and am glad life's been going so good for you guys. Can we come see you soon? =)

Melissa Osborn said...

I'd love to have you guys come see the house! How busy are you this weekend? I've been thinking about you guys a lot. How are you? How's the school thing going for you?
And you aren't lame, just a busy dizzy mom of 6 kids! And homeschooling! I'm not half as busy. You are a Super Mom!
Sorry you were sick, I hope it wasn't something everyone got.
I'd love to see you, and catch up. A girls night is much needed. :)