Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have amazing sisters...

The kids all got sick for a long 2 weeks in July, and with Jared working out of town it was as hard as it sounds. But lucky for me I have amazing sisters. My little sister Emily came to the rescue with a white laundry basket full of get well goodies: gatorade, crackers, pedialyte, 7 UP, fresh fruit..the works.



What a sweetheart, don't know what I would have done that day without her. She even kept me company at the risk of getting sick, which she later did. But she went out of her way to help and I couldn't ask for a better sister. Thanks Emmy. :) All of my sisters are amazing this way. I'm very blessed.

I later came to find out that we had got my older sister Stephani's kids sick too. She didn't complain or get mad about it, she made me feel better by telling me all the crazy stories from their weeks of sickness. I had it good in comparison. Thanks for that Steph. I really felt bad that it made it to their house, but she just brushed it off and invited us over to play shortly after their recovery. I truly love my sisters. :)

1 comment:

Stephani said...

That was so sweet of Ems to bring all the get well goodies. She's a thoughtful girl.
Sorry the sickness hit again, I think everyone seems in the clear now, maybe it was just something we ate after all?... Hope we can get together this next week.
Love ya.