Monday, January 24, 2011

Bathroom Remodel

Some of you have seen our bathroom since we remodeled it, but I know others haven't. Here are some pictures, in reverse order, of the after & before that is our bathroom. We did all the work ourselves...

























This was before...








Sorry about the naked kid picture, my blog is only for close family and friends. Didn't have another bath tub picture. :)






It took us a month and a half, lots of sweat and late hours, but it is so worth it. Its the nicest room in our whole house! haha My favorite features are the double sinks and the deep soak bath tub! Now all we need is another toilet with all these boys. :)

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Wowww. It looks SO. NICE!!! Absolutely beautiful.
You guys do good work. Man I wish I had a deep soak tub.... :)

Joann said...

It really brighten the bathroom up. I love the before and after pictures. It really shows how much work you had to do! You guys are great at that stuff!